Le Petit Journal Blanc Index du Forum

Le Petit Journal Blanc
Ce forum est réservé à tous ceux qui désirent se divertir, apprendre, choper des bon tuyaux et mater des vidéos. Venez nombreux dans notre antenne du PJB, ce soin ne vous sera pas facturé.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Get A Place On A Graduate Nurse Program In Austral

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Petit Journal Blanc Index du Forum -> Le Petit Journal Blanc -> petites annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daygugl

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 16:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: How To Get A Place On A Graduate Nurse Program In Austral Répondre en citant

How to Get a Place on a Graduate Nurse Program in Australia (Practical Guidebooks for Busy Nurses Book 9)
by Melanie Nightingale
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK How to Get a Place on a Graduate Nurse Program in Australia (Practical Guidebooks for Busy Nurses Book 9)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK How to Get a Place on a Graduate Nurse Program in Australia (Practical Guidebooks for Busy Nurses Book 9)

Are you just about to complete your Bachelor of Nursing degree in Australia? Then you will be eagerly seeking a place on a Graduate Nurse Program (GNP) and transitioning to practice. Unfortunately what most graduate nurses fail to realize is that there are only 5000 GNP places available across Australia every year, even though Australian universities turn out over 8000 graduate nurses for the same period.

The competition is ferocious, and in at least three Australian states, nearly 70% of all nurse graduates will still be unemployed 12 months post-graduation.

You need a strategy, and you need an edge.

In How to Get a Place on a Graduate Nurse Program in Australia, Melanie Nightingale walks you through not just the concept and structure of a GNP, but how selection decisions are made, and what attributes are common to most successful applicants. In addition to this, Melanie advises how to plan your undergraduate years strategically to improve your chances of getting a place on a GNP, how to and where to apply, what kind of odds and competition you will face, and how to present at interview in a manner that gives you a significant advantage over your competition.

Melanie Nightingale has been a nurse for over 30 years, has designed three stellar Graduate Nurse Programs in Australia and recently completed commissioned research into what makes a GNP applicant sucessful.

Details:
price: $5.63
bound:
publisher: Cape Dory Press; 1 edition (March 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XRF6RW7
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 620 KB

How to Get a Place on a Graduate Nurse Program in Australia (Practical Guidebooks for Busy Nurses Book 9) free android audio selling djvu How to Get a Place on a Graduate Nurse Program in Australia (Practical Guidebooks for Busy Nurses Book 9) book from lenovo free

I know in my local area health 400 applicants applied for 30 new grad positions! Maybe its who you know not what you know? Reply 1st year nursing student June 11, 2015 at 12:42 am So many depressing stories of new grad unemployment pain! I left behind 15 years in a shitty trades job as a mechanic for thisIt enables us to realise that the grassroots of nursing are just as important as every other nursing positionI am passionate about nursing and have loved the studying, now Im wondering why I bothered with all the sacrifice I and the family have madeReply Erick June 7, 2013 at 9:35 am Talk about clogged system& I am now applying for the New grad program for 2014As part of their work, LPNs collect samples for testing, perform routine laboratory tests, and record food and fluid intake and outputI hope you all managed to find a position! Reply nicole October 4, 2014 at 2:17 am Hi all, Ive just read this post and Im a facilitator in a public hospital, I feel for all the new graduate nurses coming through the system nowIve just quit an okay paid admin job to move into the secure career of nursing403 Forbidden.Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a new grad position with NSW Health because of my international student status during my studiesI hope that this years graduates continue to apply for non new-grad RN positions and hopefully employers will come to the realisation of the potential in you and that, with just a little bit of support and a little bit of training, you ARE in fact ready for the workplaceIt gives one a chance to consolidate many of the skills they have learntThe rural and regional hospitals have fewer places, but are certainly less competitiveFinding this post was really disheartening because I thought (like most in society) that nursing had great employment prospects

Did I study nursing with no job prospects? Was it a waste of time? And the government keeps saying we are short of skilled workers and need to employ overseas workers& If you are also an unemployed new grad, comment below or send us your story: nurseuncutnswnma.asn.au Postcript on Peters Union Summer experience I was the Treasurer of the Sydney University Nursing Society when Tom Schrader suggested that I should join NSWNMA and see what the real nursing union doesIt is not the international nurses faultI am a qualified RN who left nursing four years after I graduated because of the appalling conditionsNursing was really my dream since I was in high school and I wanted to pursue a more advanced achievement in the field of medicineFound them great, had no issues, well run unit with great opportunitiesIts been three years now since I had my registrationI think there needs to be a stronger push by nursing students and the unions to ensure that new graduates get SOME exposure to paid work and relevant clinical experience!!! What happens in 10-15 years when all the experienced nurses have left the profession and theres a huge void in clinical knowledge because no new grads could get work 10-15 years agoI respect the work that nurses do and was seriously contemplating entering the professionTheir course was a simplified version of the longer training offered to state registered nurses (SRNs, later to be renamed RGNs, registered general nurses and now known as level-one nurses)Communication and good people skills are a must, as they say as an aged care RN the barking stops with youI am mature aged with a mortgage etc to consider so I have my worries like everyone elseI like my job, but loathe dealing with the bullying, manipulation, crap managers, lies and crap behaviour of so called caring people who spend all day throwing each other under the bus wheelsI wonder how supportive you are of Graduate nurses who hit your floor, certainly dont sound that wayThe hospital that I work at now (in rural NSW) offers one new grad place each yearReply Kay March 25, 2014 at 12:47 am I have been saying this all alongWith this lack of jobs in mind, have the nursing grads on here considered studying for other allied health fields? I know MORE study is painful but your nursing degree can be leveraged into other avenues such as paramedicine, dietetics, physio ectThe longest I have stayed at a hospital was 5 years (which was a huge mistake) and I quit recently and got another job due to bullying, bitching, dysfunctional, toxic and unsafe work environment amongst both the nursing and medical staffI got a job as an RN to only lose it 6 weeks later because of my lack of experience at this job I was thrown in the deep end and and working solo and the doctors eventually got rid of meIts like a warning sign that this will happen to me if I do become an RNReply Joanne Kehl November 22, 2013 at 10:29 pm I am just about to start my last 4-week placement to complete my nursing degree 07f867cfac

China 2015 (Japanese Edition)Daycare+Daily+Sheets%3A+Large+8.5+Inches+By+11+Inches+Log+Book+For+Boys+And+Girls+Log+Feed+Diaper+changes+Sleep+To+Do+List+And+NotesThe Chicago Race Riots, July, 1919 (1919)Internet Ahora: La red y sus peligros (Spanish Edition)Bond Issuance in SAP Treasury and Risk Management (TRM)-II: Using SAP-TRM to manage the issuance of bonds, Second Edition Lawrence Compagna CPAVulnerable and Insubstantial: What Will It Take?Kodi%3A+The+Ultimate+Guide+To+Kodi%3A+How+To+Install+Kodi+On+A+Fire+TV+Stick%2C+Stream+Live+TV%2C+Jailbreak+A+Fire+TV+Stick%2C+%26amp%3B+Everything+Else+Kodi+Related%21+...+tv+stick%2C+Streaming+live+An Introduction to Water Distribution System AppurtenancesFachgerechtes Verpacken Von Gutern (Unterweisung Logistik) (German Edition)Il Curriculum che piace alle aziende: Cosa i selezionatori vogliono leggere nel tuo curriculum. (Italian Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Juil - 16:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Petit Journal Blanc Index du Forum -> Le Petit Journal Blanc -> petites annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation